September 1, 2009

Bbebar: McFearless by TeamBella23



Author's Summary: "This is all wrong, it even feels wrong but fuck, it feels good." A night of firsts for Edward and Jasper… Written for the Slash Backslash 2.0 Contest. AH/AU Rated M.


Why Bbebar loves it:
I never realized rec'ing a fic for the first time would come with such pressure! Sure, I rec them all the time on twitter, but somehow writing it all down and posting to a blog... Well, it seems so official. There are so many amazing stories out there, how do you pick just one?

I decided for my first official rec to choose a story that completely owned me when I read it, as well as left me wanting more. So yes, as you can see, not only am I rec'ing a O/S, but a slash O/S at that! I know, I know...You're sitting there thinking out of all the fics to choose from, why did I pick a slash O/S? Well, since you asked... Those of you who follow me on twitter may have noticed my somewhat recent introduction into the world of slash, or boysexin, as I refer to it. Let's just say it was love at first read! (Who knew, right??)

One day, my lovely twitter bb, UNF4Rob, linked me McFearless, explaining that it must be read right away. Little did she realize, she had me at boysexin. (See?? I'm addicted!) I should tell you that prior to this, I had never read any of TeamBella23's fics. (Shameful I know!!) Therefore, I had no idea what to expect. I honestly can't believe what I was missing. I now refer to McFearless as my gateway drugfic to all things TeamBella23. (Case in point: I am now reading Aha Shake, Four Kicks, and Closer... soon to be followed by California Waiting and Revelry) This is why I have chosen McFearless for my first rec.

Not only will it demonstrate the brilliance of its author, but it will lead you right to her other amazing stories as well. McFearless is an Edward/Jasper fic. It's all kinds of sexy and literally laugh out loud hilarious. Those of you familar with my boysexin motto, "Two Peens Are Better Than One," will not be disappointed. Those of you who have not yet branched out into the slash ff world, I urge you to give McFearless a try. If you're like me, you'll be surprised at how enjoyable boysexin is; I'm talking UNF. And if you find yourself wishing McFearless hadn't ended quite so soon, well... you're in luck! TeamBella23 has plans to expand it into a longer story. Now, that's my idea of boysexin heaven.

By the way, I interviewed TeamBella23 earlier this week. Please give it a read; she's rocks hard. You can follow TeamBella23 on twitter @Teamsmella23

No comments:

Post a Comment