September 8, 2009

Bbebar: For How Long by Hayboo05



Official Summary: Sometimes the road you're on isn't the road that leads you to where you're supposed to be. Demetri controls Bella. A Cullen will help her make a new life. It can be that easy...right? BxE

Why Bbebar loves it:

Before I get to why I love this story, I'd like to get some things out of the way first. Yes, Rach (hayboo) is my twifey. I love her. I consider her to be a friend even though we've never met. However, none of these things is the reason why I'm rec'ing For How Long. I chose this fic for one reason only; it's amazing.

If you're reading Rach's other fic, At the Hip, then you're already familiar with how talented she is. She writes straight from her heart, and that honesty translates into her stories and characters. She makes you feel things, which in turn makes you invested.

I love For How Long because it is heartfelt, heartbreaking, honest, and hopeful all at the same time. The story revolves around Bella, who is married to her abusive husband, Demetri. Bella was raised in a privileged world where appearances were often important. We soon realize that just because things looked perfect from the outside doesn't mean they were perfect on the inside.

After living in an abusive marriage, Bella feels trapped and doesn't believe she has anywhere to go for help. Through a series of events, she meets Edward, who is a doctor. They have an instant connection. It still remains to be seen how this will develop as Rach is in the beginning of telling this powerful story. For How Long currently has four chapters; go read them. This is one journey you're not going to want to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment