September 1, 2009

Sophz456: How to Turn a Straight Guy Gay by Lou-La




Author's Summary: "My name is Jasper Whitlock, and I teach straight boys the pleasure of c*ck." EdxJas, obviously slash. Lemons, naughty words, the usual. M!

Why Sophz456 loves it:

I can’t actually remember how I came across this fic originally, but I am SO fucking glad I did, and I think you will be too.

I’m a fan of most things slash, especially Jasper and Edward slash, and when I read the title and summary for this fic, I automatically wanted to read it. It was so different to what I usually came across, and I had nothing else to do (except sleep), so thought “What the heck?”, and was hooked from chapter one.

Jasper starts off a little douche-y, I have to admit, but it’s justified, if you ask me. He’s gay, but he isn’t attracted to gay men. Weird, right? Instead, the only thing that really gets him off is going after straight men. He starts off as their friend, worms his way in, and then, quite literally fucks them and leaves them.

It sounds kinda shitty, I know, but Jasper’s likable from the get go, and his character’s seriously well developed, so when he meets his next target, Edward… Let’s just say sparks fly.

I could go on and on about this fic for ages, but I don’t want to spoil it for you all – I want you to find out for yourselves. It’s worth it, I promise.

So, if you’re a fan of slash, romance, drama or even just smut, this is a fic for you. It’s AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment