October 6, 2009

Hayboo05: WantNoMore by Savage7289


Author's Summary: Bella's new job takes an unexpected turn when terrorists take over her office building. Bella is taken hostage, but the sexy head henchman seems to be exactly what Bella wants and needs. BPOV.


Why hayboo05 loves it:

Want No More is a one-shot. An amazing one-shot.

Bella hates being asked to choose. She wishes someone would just make decisions for her. She's lucky enough to have Edward be that someone.

Working as Aro's personal assistant, Bella finds herself doing mundane things such as data entry, making copies, and keeping track of Aro's passwords to some very private folders.

When the fire alarm goes off, Bella ignores it, thinking it's only a drill. She soon learns that the 'danger' in fact real. Enter Jasper, Felix, and Edward. Criminals at large, if you will. They have evacuated the building so they could find some very important files. That just happen to be on Aro's computer. The one that Bella knows all the passwords to.

Edward isn't like any other guy Bella's met. He tells her what she's going to do and she likes it. She complies to his demands with almost no second thoughts.

After getting the information he needs, Edward realizes he needs a little something extra...and after an extremely HOT encounter, Bella makes a decision-one she doesn't resent having to make- she decides she wants to go with Edward.

"I'll make it all worth your while," he whispered low in my ear. "I'm going to cover you in diamonds during the day and fuck you senseless during the night."

"I'm not so sure about diamonds," I said, moaning as his mouth as it covered my earlobe and sucked on it. "But the last part sounds like exactly what I want."

I felt Edward's stomach muscles tense as he slowly entered me again. He breathed his words, hot and wet, into my ear.

"Want no more."


Honestly, this one-shot owned me and once you read it, you'll want more. Much, much more. Savage's writing is amazing and if you only read one of her stories (which would be a mistake on your part...read them all!) it should definately be this one.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment